Have you procrastinated on Father’s Day this year? Are you looking for some ideas that will make your dad feel special on Sunday?
Take a look at these easy but memorable ideas from Sue Kirchner with Lake Forest Lake Bluff Patch.
1. Breakfast in Bed. Why not make his favorite dish and get the day off to a good start? Make Dad feel extra special with his favorite breakfast entrée.
2. Bake his favorite cookies. Is there a cookie or other dessert item that makes your dad’s
mouth water? Whip it up for him to give him a sweet treat on his day!
3. An afternoon of golf or fishing. What is your Dad’s favorite outdoor activity?
Arrange to spend the day outside enjoying the weather. Dads don’t get much free
time so let him have a day of fun!
4. Act like a tourist. Where is your nearest city, historical site or favorite getaway
spot? Take Dad out on the town for a change of scenery for the day!
5. Pampering. Every Dad needs a moment of peace and quiet. Give him a massage
voucher. He will get an hour of relaxation and come home feeling
6. Cook together. Do you enjoy sharing the kitchen? Take the day to make one of
those all day recipes that you both love but never seem to have the time to
prepare. Grab a bottle of wine and turn on some music. You will have a relaxing
day spending time together in the kitchen and then enjoying a delicious meal.
Regardless of what you
do, I hope you have a wonderful Father’s Day Weekend!